- A Message from the Headmaster
- 12 Reasons why BGSB is the right place for your son
- History, Character and Values
- ISI Interim Inspection - November 2010
- Bury Grammar School Directions and Map
- Coach Service
- Open Events, Entrance Examination and Application Form
- Teaching Staff and Governors
- Parents' Association
THE BURY GRAMMAR SCHOOLS
Welcome to the Bursaries section of the Web Site, which contains information about bursaries at both the Bury Grammar Schools.
Our commitment to bursaries
The Bury Grammar Schools are wholly committed to providing assistance to pupils whose parents cannot afford the fees.
In the year to 31st August 2012, out of a total income of £12.3 million, £778,000 was provided by way of fee assistance, either directly or indirectly.
We provide funding directly from the Schools’ own resources, including funds raised by our Development Office, and indirectly through grants made to the Schools by educational trusts, which through our process are then passed to parents.
All assistance is means tested. Further details are shown in The Bursary Process.